(CAR CON CARNE PRESENTED BY BOOST MOBILE)
My new best friend, pro wrestler Jay Bradley (TNA, WWE, OVW, AAW, Resistance Pro, etc.) piledrives his way into the passenger seat for a great night of conversation and food (generously provided by Real Time Sports Bar at 1120 W Devon Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007).
We talked about:
- The super rare Jay Bradley action figure, and what he’d give to acquire it
- The Real Time Sports Bar “Mystery Bag” of delicious food, along with the full “unboxing”
- “My whole life, I’ve waited for someone to give me a sample bucket”
- The best cuisine? Bar food.
- Why Jay is the “Jimmy Chamberlin of wrestling”
- Jay’s self-imposed wrestling sabbatical
- What brought down Resistance Pro
- The NWA’s prestigious name and history
- Billy Corgan’s wrestling vision: He has a 20-year plan!
- NWA: Live events, free on the web next year!
- “I didn’t get to be 260 pounds by accident”
- What made Jay want to become a wrestler?
- Jay’s early days in the business with CM Punk, training at Steel Domain
- How Jay got picked up by WWE
- Why Jay could never do a traditional 9-5
- Some of Jay’s favorite people to work with in the ring
- The art of cutting a wrestling promo, and the wisdom Jay got from Dusty Rhodes
- Jay’s potential role on fetish sites
- The suburb that’s like Tattooine
- Why Billy Corgan’s rock experience perfectly translates to wrestling
Find Jay on Twitter at @jaybradleypw