November 19, 2017 — administrator
Rick and Nick from Mexican Werewolf join me for this year’s Thanksgiving episode, recorded at Vaughan’s Pub & Grill (5485 N Northwest Hwy, Chicago, IL 60630).
In this Boost Mobile-sponsored show we discuss:
- The “Irish as ****-ness” of Vaughan’s
- The John Carpenter filmography
- The deliciousness of Vaughan’s food. That corned beef sandwich was amazing.
- The birth of Mexican Werewolf
- That time they got a midget stripper for a bachelor party. It’s a short story.
- The lack of women at Mexican Werewolf shows
- Rick’s unabashed love for the Misfits
- The band’s nerdiness, which sadly doesn’t extend to MST3K
- Mexican Werewolf’s Thanksgiving plans
- My birthday occasionally falls on Thanksgiving. When it does, I say “**** you, Pilgrims.”
- Are Rick and Nick both ManBQue?
- My late-to-the-game binging of Breaking Bad