Evil Engine talks about lead singer’s reality TV experience, mystery album cover body parts and fried pickles
This week, Chicago band Evil Engine jumps in my car for delicious appetizers from Epic Deli (2616 Schaid Ct, McHenry, IL 60050)
In this episode (lovingly sponsored by Boost Mobile), we discuss:
- Band history: Evil Engine has that “new band smell”
- Lead singer Kryssie’s moments in the public eye, from her appearance in an unexpected viral video through her time in the house for “Big Brother: Over the Top”
- The band’s album cover. Is it a pair of boobs or a man’s ass? The answer revealed!
- Mike’s butt is really smooth
- Going viral: Is it awful? “Yes and no.”
- My time working at… Dick’s Last Resort. It was exhausting being an “asshole” server.
- How did Kryssie end up on “Big Brother?” “They stalked me.”
Support local music! Rock on!