Best of the Restaurateurs (Volume One)
This week, we look back on memorable moments with restaurateurs who jumped in the Mazda 3.
On this Boost Mobile-sponsored episode, you’ll hear highlights from:
- The Budlong’s Jared Leonard, revealing the philandering, sordid history of “Nashville Hot” chicken
- Manny’s Deli’s Dan Raskin, chatting about the presidential history of the restaurant
- Honey Butter Fried Chicken’s Christine Cikowski, explaining the birth of honey butter fried chicken
- Byron’s Mike Payne, on what makes a perfect hot dog
- Kuma’s David Bacso, talking about the notorious “Ghost” burger
- Real Urban Barbecue’s Jeff Shapiro, asking me about Skokie’s favorite menu item
I’m grateful for all the awesome restaurant owners who’ve jumped in the car. Please support these local businesses!