13-Monsters members and co-organizers of the annual Baconstock event in Romeoville, Deb and Jamie, join me at this year’s Baconstock.
Discussed on the show:
- Why is Deb wearing a stocking cap?
- 13-Monsters is “all about hats.”
- The birth of Baconstock: It started as a birthday gift?
- Some very clear examples that prove we’re not in Chicago raise their hands.
- “WELCOME TO THE STICKS, EVERYONE.”
- Is Jamie a redneck? “I’m a city boy, but I moved out far just to have fun.”
- Waze is constantly drunk.
- Why success is build on the Talking Heads song “Found a Job.”
- 13-Monsters history.
- The joy of the Hamburglars.